Effective date: April 18, 2019
The Website Name website located at Website.com is a copyrighted work belonging to Prepleaf. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
Account Creation. For you to use the Site, you have to start an account and provide information about yourself. You warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful, up-to-date and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time by following the instructions on the Site. Company may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with Section.
Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You approve to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Access to the Site
Subject to these Terms. Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
Certain Restrictions. The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that Company will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company's suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed in Section 2.1. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to the Site. You are exclusively responsible for your User Content. You bear all risks associated with use of your User Content. You hereby certify that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy. You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Company. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability. Company is not obliged to backup any User Content that you post; also, your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice to you. You are solely responsible for making your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
You hereby grant to Company an irreversible, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site. You hereby irreversibly waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”: You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages; (iii) use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of the Site; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Site.
We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account in accordance with Section 8, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
If you provide Company with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site, you hereby assign to Company all rights in such Feedback and agree that Company shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it believes appropriate. Company will treat any Feedback you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You agree to indemnify and hold Company and its officers, employees, and agents harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations or (d) your User Content. Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and company and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms.
Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
Prepleaf Candidate Placement Policy
This policy governs the entire placement process with Prepleaf and we strongly advise that you go over this policy thoroughly to understand what your experience is going to look like. Your consent to this policy is also a prerequisite for going ahead with placements via Prepleaf and hence, your understanding of this policy is imperative. If you do have any clarifications that you would like, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to address any query.
The following are a few general guidelines to be followed while applying to companies via Prepleaf. By consenting to this policy, you undertake that:
- You are legally permitted to work in India
- If you are still pursuing your education, you will be open to taking up internship opportunities for a minimum of 2 months and available to join immediately
- You are open to working from any of the following cities in India:
- Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi/ NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune
- You will clear any background checks associated with the job which may include proof of education and any past employment, references from any past experience, check on criminal records
Onboarding to the Placement Process:
To initiate the Placement Process, you will be asked to share a few details about yourself. By consenting to this policy, you undertake that:
- You will share all relevant information within 24 hours of receipt of the notification
- All information present in the form is factually correct and verifiable
The following defines the process of interviewing with companies via Prepleaf and will play a major role in your interviewing journey. By consenting to this policy, you undertake that:
- You will respond to interview invites from companies (with either an acceptance or rejection) within 6 hours of receiving the invite
- You will attend all interviews you have accepted invites for
- You will not reschedule interviews that you have accepted the invite for
- You will not reject more than 1 offer
- You will attempt and clear the final assessment test at the end of the program.
- You will share the appropriate and valid reasons for the rejection of any offer Completion of Placement Support We would all like the placement process to conclude successfully as soon as possible, so that you may gear up for the next phase of your career!
By consenting to this policy, you agree that the placement process will be deemed successfully completed if:
- You accept an offer
- You receive and participate in 5 unique interview processes
- You reject 2 unique offers
Withdrawal from the Prepleaf Placements Process
You may not always be looking out for opportunities, and we understand that! By consenting to this policy, you agree that it may be deemed as a consented withdrawal of your candidature if:
- You do not furnish the requisite details within 48 hours of receiving the notification
- You do not attend an interview you had accepted the invite for
- You reject 3 unique interviewing opportunities
Disqualification from the Prepleaf Placements Process
At Prepleaf, we appreciate the value of a job and hence, ensure that the integrity of a Placement Process is maintained. By consenting to this policy, you agree that you may be disqualified from the Prepleaf Placement Process if:
- Details furnished by you are found to be factually incorrect
- Misconduct in any form with Prepleaf employees, hiring companies or any personnel associated with Prepleaf
- You have received an offer from Prepleaf Placement Partners and chosen to not inform Prepleaf about it
- Your attendance in all live classes is less than 90%
- You do not submit all mandatory assignments in the allotted time
- Refunds will be given only after the course duration and not during the course duration
- You are eligible for a refund only if you have:
- not gotten an internship offer
- 90% attendance
- submitted 90% of assignments
- completed the course
We are an outcome-based program so we expect our students to provide their maximum input.
Consequences of Withdrawal and Disqualification:
We, at Prepleaf, are here to do everything to ensure that you get the best opportunity possible. The policy has been created to allow us to do so with all our potential. However, your withdrawal or disqualification from the process may lead to one or more of the following, depending on the reasons and their severity for the withdrawal or disqualification:
- Your placement process with Prepleaf will be halted
- There may be a recovery period before you can appear for the Prepleaf Test once again
The offer that has been extended may be rescinded Others:
- Prepleaf Profile: Please note that your ‘Prepleaf Profile’ will be publicly accessible for the period where you’re actively availing of the services rendered by Prepleaf, also, it will remain public unless you provide a written request to Prepleaf team (email: hello@Prepleaf.com) for its removal. Prepleaf reserves the right to share your profile on social media for marketing campaigns, events, etc.
- Work Experience: The valid experience is considered to be the one that is relevant to your test category. If you have experience which is not relevant to the opted test category, you will be deemed ‘Fresher’ or ‘Non-Experienced’.
- Waiting Period (after Offer Acceptance):
- There is a 12-months waiting period from the date of ‘offer-acceptance’ through Prepleaf to re-participate in the placement process.
- This waiting period applies to all the test categories for which you’ve applied (inclusive of the category for which you have already accepted an offer). If you do have any clarifications that you would like, please reach out to us at hello@Prepleaf.com and we’d be happy to address any query.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This policy is subject to revision and is applicable only until further notice